Timeline / Deadlines
On-Going to June 30, 2013
- Early Bird rate period for sponsors (save 10%), exhibitors (save 15%) and advertisers in Show Program (save 10%).
June 14, 2013
- First round of workshop & activity proposals due (best choice of times; most marketing)
- Designated Non-Profit Status proposals due.
June 28, 2013
- 1st round of workshops/activities announced
- Designated Non-Profit Status awarded.
June 30, 2013
- Early Bird rate period for sponsors, exhibitors and advertisers in Show Program ends.
July 01 – September 20, 2013
- Regular rate period for sponsors & exhibitors (all are now full price).
July 12, 2013
- Second round of workshop and activity proposals due.
July 26, 2013
- Second round of workshops and activities announced.
August 16, 2013
- Show Program: all ads & payments are due.
September 07, 2013
- No refunds after this date unless a replacement is found.
September 13, 2013
- Show Programs printed & distributed throughout Greater Androscoggin region.
September 21-22, 2013
- Welcome to the Greater Androscoggin Pet Expo!
If you love animals the way we love animals, we hope you’ll get involved with The Maine Pet Expos.
This year (2013), we will produce two pet shows, the Greater Androscoggin Pet Expo on September 21-22 (note new dates!) at the Lewiston Armory on Central Avenue and the Greater Bangor Pet Expo on October 19-20 at the new Cross Insurance Conference Center in the old Bass Park Complex.
For exhibit booth, sponsorship, show program advertising, workshops, Designated Non-Profit, and volunteer information, please contact Linda at LSnyder (at) regroupbiz (dot) com. You can also find information on these two sites: http://andropetexpoexhibitors.eventbrite.com and http://bangorpetexpoexhibitors.eventbrite.com
We’re also working on a non-profit to raise funds for animal rescues – AARF – Animal Activist and Resource Fund. You can read more about AARF at https://www.facebook.com/AARF.AnimalActivistResourceFund.
We foster dogs through two rescue organizations (Maine Lab Rescue and The Pixel Fund), and collect donations for several rescues. For more information on either of these efforts, please contact Linda at LSnyder (at) regroupbiz (dot) com.
Welcome to our world!